Effortlessly manage your day from a widget and your lock screen!
◾ Added new setting for widget background style (square vs rounded)
◾ Changed the behaviour when upgrading from previous versions so that we just use the standard template instead of the custom when we don't know
◾ Added fix when upgrading from old versions
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_CALENDAR: Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- WRITE_CALENDAR: Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.